|For your protection, all orders are securely encrypted.|
By purchasing a ticket, the buyer agrees to all of the festival Policies below:|
1. All sales are final, non-refundable and non-transferable (no exchanges).
2. Children 12 and under get in FREE when accompanied by a paying adult.
3. Organizers may change the scheduled performers without notice. This will not be considered a cancellation of the performance. The event is held rain or shine. The risk of inclement weather is assumed by the Customer.
4. Some kids' activities may require a small usage fee. Kids must be supervised at all times by their parent/guardian.
5. Wristbands must be worn at all times.
6. No one under 21 shall consume alcohol by law.
7. No smoking of any kind is allowed in the festival seating areas.
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Weapons and illegal drugs are prohibited. OSMF maintains a zero tolerance policy against illegal items. Anything brought in is subject to search for the safety and well-being of our fans.
10. Two sealed bottles of water are allowed per person/day on the Salt Lick Pavilion property. Alcohol cannot be taken into the Salt Lick Pavilion property. Coolers are allowed in the campground area only.
11. Please use low back festival chairs. No high back chairs, umbrellas, big hats or items that obstruct another person's view are allowed.
12. Use of electronic music devices (car stereos, portable radios, etc.) are strictly prohibited except at the box offices during hours of operation.
13. All Customers must abide by all festival guidelines. Violation of festival guidelines is grounds for expulsion from the festival without refund -- at the sole discretion of festival organizers.
14. Ticket holders grant the promoter the right to use their image/likeness as captured on film, video, or any other electronic medium being utilized at the event, and further understands that such images will likely be used to promote future events.